Thursday, October 24, 2019

Chapter 33

Photo: Farewell Embrace
Location:  New York City, 1943


PERHAPS I OUGHT TO WAIT A WHILE



But perhaps I ought to wait awhile.  Perhaps my relatives and friends will give their consent later on to my entering the Church.  Perhaps I'm not ready.  Perhaps this and perhaps that.  It is dangerous however, to put off God.  It is risky to make God wait, once He has made plain His invitation.  If God calls, it is folly to take his invitation lightly.  It is dangerous to temporize with your Creator in the matter of the salvation of your immortal soul.  The inspiration to embrace the Catholic faith is a grace that God now gives you.  If you do not correspond with it now, it may not be given again.  How many there are who lost the grace of conversion to God's Church, because they put off answering it until it was too late!



http://mymotherswayhome.blogspot.com/?view=flipcard





No comments:

Post a Comment